About The Conference
What is unique about this conference and why will fiduciaries attend?
- This conference is structured to be the pre-eminent investment manager research and due diligence conference for fiduciaries.
- Fiduciaries are extremely busy and the financial crisis of 2008 and the ensuing market volatility has increased workloads and added new levels of complexity and most importantly costs.
- This conference was specifically designed to meet the investment manager research and due diligence needs of the attendees.
- The hotel room rate is highly competitive for the premium level of venue and the location has easy access and is served by major discount airlines.
- The conference is scheduled to last 2 days, in which a fiduciary attendee will have the opportunity to cost effectively listen and meet with over 50 exhibiting investment management firms.
- One on one individual presentation rooms during the entire event for firm specific presentations.
- Separate technology providers exhibit and training room.
Who Should Attend?
- Institutional Consultants
- Private Banks – US & Global
- Emerging Private Banks – Regional
- Defined Contribution Alliances – National
- Defined Contribution Administrators – Regional
- Wirehouse Broker/Dealers – Mutual Fund Wrap, Institutional
- Wirehouse Corner Office Teams
- Regional Broker/Dealers – Mutual Fund Wrap, Institutional
- Independent Broker/Dealers – Mutual Fund Wrap
- Bank Broker/Dealers – Mutual Fund Wrap
- Insurance Broker/Dealers
- RIAs – Wealth Management Family Offices
- Mutual Fund Supermarkets
- Direct Plan Sponsor