How Advisors Can Receive a Steady Stream of High-Net-Worth Referrals From Lawyers
Thank you for your registering for How Advisors Can Receive a Steady Stream of High-Net-Worth Referrals From Lawyers. Please click the button below to purchase your access to this webinar. Upon confirmation of your payment you will receive directions of how to log in to the event.
Any questions regarding this event please contact Linda Mantello (732) 450-8866 ext. 36 email@example.com
Note: This paid registration will admit ONE PERSON only. Any others logging in using that link will cause all parties to be removed from the event. No refund will be given if this should occur.
The key to cultivating new and wealthier clients is to work with centers of influence. Among of the more effective centers of influence for investment and life insurance professionals are lawyers.
Join Russ Alan Prince, a leading authority on the high-net-worth markets and the best advisor practices, for a dynamic discussion of the processes and methodologies for creating a steady stream of high-net-worth referrals from lawyers. Some of the issues that will be covered include:
- What are the four types of lawyers?
- What are the new business models of law firms focusing on the high-net-worth market?
- How do advisors evaluate the potential referral abilities of lawyers?
- What are the limitations of concentrating on lawyers?
- What motivates lawyers to refer their clients to an advisor? (Hint: It’s not trading clients).
Lawyers working with the wealthy and ultra-wealthy can be exceptional referral sources for advisors. The key is to systematically build meaningful, revenue-generating relationships with them.
*Each attendee will receive a copy of:
- Maximizing Personal Wealth: An Advanced Planning Primer for Successful Business Owners (a $49.99 value)
- The Private Client Lawyer
This webinar will not be recorded.