Voya Financial announced several leadership and organizations changes this week.

Voya, based in New York, has restructured its insurance solutions business to include its annuities segment, moving Carolyn Johnson to serve as CEO of Insurance Solutions. Johnson previously led Voya’s annuities and tax exempt markets businesses.

Johnson will also serve as a member of Voya’s executive committee and will continue to report to Voya Financial COO Alain M. Karaoglan.

Maggie Parent will join Voya as executive vice president of technology, innovation and operations. Parent joins Voya from Deutsche Bank AG, where she most recently served as managing director, Americas, head of corporate technology.

Nan Ferrara has been promoted to Voya’s executive vice president of operations and continuous improvement. Ferrara previously held the title of senior managing director of operations for Voya.

Both Ferrara and Parent will also serve on Voya’s executive committee

Voya also announced that its broker-dealer platform, Voya Financial Advisors, has seen a successful recruiting haul through the first seven months of 2016. Through July 31, the broker-dealer attracted 110 new advisors with aggregate AUM of more than $745 million.

Since 2005, the number of broker-dealers has declined by 23 percent, from 5,111 to about 3,917, according to Voya.

“At Voya Financial Advisors, our goal is to be a top destination for advisors,” said Tom Halloran, president of Voya Financial Advisors, in a statement. “As we continue to expand our network of talent we especially look to those who understand the value in providing a holistic advisory approach to serving the financial planning needs of their clients.”

Voya says that 65 percent of advisors using their platform are advice-driven, with the remaining 35 percent still finding revenue through traditional, transactional models.