April 22, 2015
2:00-3:00 pm EDT
Bill Bachrach, CSP, CPAE
Chairman and CEO
Bachrach & Associates, Inc.
What would it be like to have a business that is not tied to market fluctuations?
Would you prefer to have client relationships where the focus is on goal achievement rather than investment performance?
Does the idea of being paid directly for your advice rather than a % of AUM or commissions on transactions appeal to you?
Some of the most successful FAs in the world are converting to a fixed fee for advice business model and in this high-content what-to-do and how-to-do-it webinar you will discover how they do it.
You will learn the answers to the following questions and more:
- What is the client value proposition that warrants a fixed fee for advice?
- How do you set your fee? ($20,000 - $50,000 per year, per client is viable.)
- What are the benefits to you of being paid a fixed fee for your advice vs. a % of AUM?
- What are the benefits for the client?
- How do you articulate this value prop and pricing system to your existing clients and prospects?
- What are the risks of NOT switching to a fixed advice fee?
- What are the challenges of switching to a fixed advice fee?
- How does the Fixed-Fee Advice Business align with the coming Fiduciary Standard financial services industry?
- How can you use a fixed-fee for advice approach to "steal" the best clients from other successful FAs?
**The content of this webinar is best suited for FAs who are currently generating $500,000 of business revenue and up.