Why Advisors Need To Consider International Equities Now
2:00-3:00 pm ET
Deputy Chief Economist,
Domestic stocks are surging, but this is also a critical time to be talking to clients about global markets. Europe and Asia remain attractive investment opportunities, and emerging markets are intriguing. The focus of this webcast will be on how advisors can create and deploy a global strategy that works in any market environment.
Join Financial Advisor magazine’s Evan Simonoff for a conversation with Bryan Jordan, Deputy Chief Economist of Nationwide Economics and Peter Hill, the CEO of Bailard Inc., as they dissect how investing internationally is unique (and similar) to domestic investing and discuss which global sectors are in a position to perform well through 2015 and beyond.
The panel will also examine:
· The current value of international stocks.
· The impact of currency on international markets.
· How country selection impacts returns on international funds.
· How individual stock selection can impact your client’s international portfolio.
· Which countries have been the best performers and which show the most promise.
Accepted for 1 Hour of CFP Board CE credit
and 1 Hour of CE credit toward CIMA/CIMC/CPWA certifications