Fiduciary Roles Under ERISA And Their Evolution In The Marketplace
Complimentary Webcast Presentation
With retirement planning taking on greater importance as the nation ages, financial advisors have emerged as key players when it comes to safeguarding the future for millions of Americans. This webcast will explore how government policy, changing demographics and client demand for financial leadership have shaped the role of the fiduciary in the nation's retirement marketplace, and what changes may be in store for the future.
Among the topics to be addressed:
- How changing demographics, including the aging of baby boomers in a defined contribution environment, are driving policy.
- Expected SEC and Finra examination priorities related to retirement plans and IRAs.
- How concerns about the adequacy and sustainability of Americans' retirement benefits are impacting the thinking of government policy makers.
- Why plan sponsors struggle with the fiduciary component of plan management.
- The attributes that mark advisors who serve their clients as both fiduciaries and leaders.
- How elite retirement advisors broaden and deepen client relationships.
"AXA" is the brand name for the AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY), issuer of annuity and life insurance products, AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC), which offers securities, and AXA distributors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) which distributes variable products. Life Insurance contains exclusions, limitations and forms for keeping it in force. For costs and complete details, contact a Financial Professional. AXA Equitable and its affiliates are not affiliated with any of the entities mentioned in this content.
Accepted for 1 CFP Board CE Credit and 1 CE hour toward the