The Raymond James Network for Women Advisors recently presented 13 advisors with the Woman of Distinction Award.
The award recognizes successful advisors within the firm who support the professional growth of other advisors and associates, and who are actively involved in their communities.
To qualify, nominees must be members of their broker-dealer’s recognition councils; have shown exceptional leadership by mentoring those around them; and have a long history of community involvement that is beyond a financial commitment, such as serving as an active volunteer, board member or local representative.
This year’s award recipients are:
• CarolSue Keathley - Jackson, Tenn.
• Jeannie Holliday - Land O’ Lakes, Fla.
• Jodi Perez - Land O’ Lakes, Fla.
• Judith McGee - Portland, Ore.
• Karen Anderson - Loves Park, Ill.
• Kathy Muldoon - Dallas
• Kay Feagles - Canton, Ohio
• Lynne Wright - Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Polly Moore - Austin, Texas
• Sally Carril - Sun City Center, Fla.
• Sally Law - Glen Echo, Md.
• Sherri Stephens - Flint, Mich.
• Sybil Verch - Victoria, British Columbia
“These women dedicate their time and talents to mentoring, coaching and sharing their experiences, knowledge and ideas with others,” said Nicole Spinelli, director of the Raymond James Network for Women Advisors. “They make a difference not only in the lives of their clients, but also within their communities, the firm and the industry as a whole.”