Benefits of being a sponsor/presenter at FIRMS
- The trend among industry conferences over the past ten years is to focus on two general themes:
Broad investment theory and top down research
- This conference is structured to focus purely on the sponsoring firms specific investment capabilities or other timely investment insights.
- Gaining access to fiduciaries is more difficult than ever and most require a portfolio manager to attend the meeting.
- The primary goal of this conference for the fiduciary attendee is to improve the efficiency and cost benefit of access and to learn about new investment strategies and insights. Additionally, the ability to interact with peers and to hear the latest thinking on asset allocation is a critical component for fiduciaries to attend the conference.
- Firms with limited marketing and distribution budgets, this is the most cost effective way to gain access to leading fiduciaries.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact David Smith at 732.450.8866, ext. 26 or email@example.com