Private Wealth: Advising the Exceptionally Affluent is for the professionals focused exclusively on meeting the financial, legal and lifestyle demands of ultra-high-net-worth clients. This cohort of the affluent collectively wield the greatest purchasing power in the world and, as a result, is the most desirable prospect of financial and legal professionals, luxury brands and other elite service providers.
Private Wealth will deliver thought leadership to the advisor or provider whose established business is centered on the exceptionally affluent by providing cutting-edge news and research on the target market, the competition, the latest financial and legal strategies, and key lifestyle issues. Additionally, the magazine will address the insights, processes and techniques that translate into a successful practice focused on the super-wealthy.
Private Wealth will distinguish itself with high-quality, sophisticated editorial structured around key topics such as investments, estate planning, insurance, wealth protection, lifestyle, business development and philanthropy. Unique content will be drawn from the extensive academic and practical experience of its contributors - advanced planning specialists, tax attorneys, concierges, family office directors, estate planners, executive coaches, business managers, accountants, private security specialists, investment professionals and researchers, among them.
• Private bankers
• Insurance producers
• Asset managers
• Investment advisors
• Trust officers
• Family office executives
• Wealth managers
• Luxury providers
• Senior executives at the organizations employing these advisors
Private Wealth will be published six times a year by Charter Financial Publishing Network (CFPN). CFPN is a management-owned company led by some of the most experienced and respected publishing professionals in the industry including editor-in-chief Evan Simonoff, group publisher David Smith and president and CEO Charlie Stroller. Their portfolio of business interests is diverse and includes magazines, newsletters, conferences, educational and e-commerce websites, and marketing databases.
Company - CFPN
Charter Financial Publishing Network (CFPN) is an employee-owned company led by one of the most experienced and respected publishing teams ever assembled, including editorial director Evan Simonoff (former editor-in-chief of Financial Planning), group publisher David Smith (former publisher of Dow Jones Investment Advisor) and Charlie Stroller (former president of Dow Jones Financial Publishing Corp.). Other partners include Bob Paradise (former publisher of Barron's) and Keith Allaire (founding editor of Investment Advisor).??
In addition to FA, CFPN publishes Private Wealth, FA News (electronic newsletter), Nick Murray Interactive, The Journal of Indexes and Exchange-Traded Funds Report. CFPN produces the Innovative Alternative Strategies and Innovative Real Estate Conferences, the Fiduciary Research Manager Summit (FIRMS), co-produces The Inside ETFs Conference, and maintains a partnership interest in the Discovery Database.
• Financial Advisor - a monthly magazine created exclusively for independent financial planners and RIAs to provide the content they need to manage and grow their practices while helping clients achieve their most precious life goals.
• FAnews - a weekly electronic newsletter for the independent financial planner and RIA communities
• Nick Murray Interactive - a monthly newsletter for ambitious advisors focused on business success and life balance
• The Journal of Indexes - produced six times a year, this specialized publication is filled with news and editorial on index-based investing and trading
• The Financial Advisor Symposium - two annual educational and networking forums for independent financial planners and RIAs co-sponsored with InterShow
• Discovery Database - comprehensive databases of financial intermediaries to power targeted sales and marketing activities
The PW Team
• Charlie Stroller - President/CEO/CFO
• Hannah Shaw Grove - Executive Editor of Private Wealth
• Russ Alan Prince - Editor of Private Wealth and the president of Prince & Associates, Inc. the leading high-net-worth research and consulting firm
• Evan Simonoff - Editorial Director
• Dorothy Hinchcliff - Managing Editor
• David R. Smith - Publisher
• Andy Pedersen - Associate Publisher/New England and Mid-West
• Jennifer Rhatigan - Marketing Director
• Caren Paradise Kohl - West Region Advertising Director
• Diane Rogala - East Region Advertising Director
• Karen Burke - Digital Advertising Sales Director
• Sandra Croce - Digital Advertising Sales Manager
• Laura Zavetz - Creative Director
• Keith Huryk - Digital Designer
• Sherri Scordo - Digital Manager/Survey Editor
• Jodie Battaglia - Art Director
• Merri Chapin - Graphics Manager
• Aimee Melli - Production Manager
Financial Advisor Blogs
Portfolio Manager Insights
Inside the current issue
by Philip Palaveev
Choosing how to run your business is critical. + Read more
by Mary Rowland
Rick Higgins is a multimillionaire and software genius whose multiple start-up firms offering successful financial programs have allowed him to branch out. + Read more
by Mitch Anthony
Keeping in touch with friends and family creates a happy retirement. + Read more