Stephanie Baker

Abandoned Russian Superyacht To Be Auctioned After Sanctions Lifted


The U.S. Treasury removed an abandoned $120 million Russian superyacht from its sanctions list, clearing the way for the vessel to be auctioned to the highest bidder...

Superyacht Sales Soaring For The 0.1% While Inflation Ravages The Other 99.9%

by ,

Demand for yachts intensified during the Covid-19 pandemic as the wealthy escaped lockdowns.

Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid Vaccine Shows Dual Immune Response

by ,

Across the world, about 160 coronavirus vaccines are in various stages of development.

Trump Organization, Written Out Of U.S. Bailout, Taps Europe Aid

by ,

Overseas businesses owned by U.S. President Donald Trump can tap government funds meant to help retain workers.

Virus Vaccine May Be Ready For Mass Production By Autumn, Oxford Professor Says

by ,

Her team’s experimental immunization is among the first to enter clinical trials.

Trump Is Still Losing Millions At His Golf Resorts In Scotland


He’s had to pump millions into the resorts to cover shortfalls while trying to cap costs.

Trump India Partner Tied to Modi Asks: Conflict? What Conflict?


Trump has a business deal with an Indian developer with close ties to India's ruling party.

Ivanka Trump Is Pushing Her $500 Billion Child Care Plan On Hill

by , ,

The cost of the plan is a problem for Republican congressional leaders.

Kingmaking Power Of 'The Apprentice' Is Another Trump Success

by ,

Apprentice spin-offs in other countries have spawned a surprising group of Trump-like television stars turned politicians.