With a large enough budget, you can get some genuinely scary items for Halloween decorations.
The artwork will lead Sotheby’s evening sale of Impressionist and modern art on Nov. 14.
The estate's leading lot is a canvas work by Agnes Martin expected to sell for $5 million to $7 million.
- Little-Known Force On The Left Tiptoes Into 2016 Races
- Hedge Fund Managers Struggle To Master Their Miserable New World
- Did Baseball's Top 10 Earners Deliver In 2016?
- Sequoia Capital Hires Yahoo's Lee As First Woman U.S. VC Partner
- Greenwich Home Prices Decline In Buyer Shift From Mansions
Investment PerspectivesMore Perspectives
Expert ViewsMore Views
As discussed at the 4th Annual Impact Investment Conference in Denver hosted by Financial Advisor and Private Wealth...
Inside the current issue
Pitcairn has brought its family office approach to a wide group of families.
They say the Gstaad Palace is a place where every guest is a king and every king is a guest.
Wealthy Middle Easterners have begun to believe that charity alone cannot solve the region’s many troubles.
On The Move